Employer reference: JR902046
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
· Executes Customer Care center operations as a primary source of knowledge and expertise to International assignees/taxpayers by initiating and responding to written inquiries
· Monitors and provides continual assignee/taxpayer support and serves as a primary contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of inquiries as needed with the support of the tax engagement teams
· Responsible for and tracking the tax process of an assigned group of customers throughout the tax year
· Possess working knowledge of managing international assignee populations of multi-national clients
· Possess deep functional knowledge of center operations and breadth of knowledge related to technology tools including emails and internet
· Under the guidance and supervision of management, is able to resolve issues within the realm of expertise
· Resolves or escalates service problems by clarifying the customer´s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and following up to ensure resolution
· Executes computational work, creating spreadsheets that require sorting, organizing and manipulation of data according to project specifications.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information in various technology platforms (databases, Internet applications, etc.)
· Data entry of financial information into various platforms
· Ability to merge, purge, reconcile, and archive data segments
· Ability to prepare and execute reports via the database and perform data analysis
· Respond to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally; readily offering assistance; contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
· Proactively seek instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance
· Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and accept change with an open and positive attitude
· Attention to detail, deadline oriented, able to manage time and self-administration of time and priorities.
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Organizational skills and listening skills
· Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group
· Understand assignment instructions and apply them as directed; seeks guidance when needed
· Team Based working environment. Understands personal and team roles, as well as responsibilities and objectives
· Respects and maintains confidentiality of the client, staff and firm information
· Analytical Abilities
· Part of the Efile & Publishing Team:
- Process individual tax return(s) and ensure quality. This includes a 4-eye review.
- Once processed, publish the tax return(s) and notify the taxpayer and client
- Follow up with taxpayer, when necessary, for signed consent forms
- Submit signed consent forms to the tax filing authorities
- Track of daily reports for the efiling team
📚 Education: Graduated or one year away from finishing.
🚫 No prior experience required.
🖥️ Basic MS Office proficiency.
🗣️ Fluent in English.
📚 Intensive in-house training.
🌐Become part of a global and multicultural team.
📈 Professional career development opportunities.
🏥 Private health insurance.
📍 Hybrid work model, meeting once a week in our offices in Avenida Libertador, Vicente Lopez.