Employer reference: JR902393
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
As a Finance Manager, you will support corporate decision making through in-depth financial reporting and analysis. The role will include reporting regular financial and operational performance, monthly forecasting, and support annual budgeting exercise, and help drive various strategic initiatives (like improving utilisation, cost reduction etc.).
- Monthly/Weekly reporting of financial performance, variance analysis (vs Forecast and Budget)
- Help prepare and continually improve financial forecast and annual budget
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Support implementation of business intelligence tool and dashboards
- Provide analytical support on ad-hoc requests from business and finance leaders
- Work with clients team to reduce their outstanding debts
Previous experience is essential, having worked in an immigration environment managing immigration finances for large corporate clients
- Strong financial management skills
- Able to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation and a positive can do attitude
- Hard working and committed to completing tasks well with good attention to detail
- Ability to confidentially deal with demanding situations, people and requirements
- Proven organisational skills
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills that do not require review
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in use of standard office software
We are a truly global immigration provider delivering in-house immigration services in 175+ countries. Our immigration services have been independently ranked and we are categorised as Band 1 for immigration by Legal 500. This means that you will get the best training and be part of our market leading team.