Employer reference: REF694C
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Our teams partner with organisations to help them manage the complex tax, immigration, planning, administrative and strategic aspects of deploying an international workforce.
Working at Vialto Partners is about getting the chance to be part of a global and dynamic team, with employees empowered to drive innovation, develop bold solutions and catch opportunities, all while leaving your own personal footprint. Working with us means working with highly skilled and interesting people – and to do work that matters.
As an Associate in our Tax Team, you will work with international clients and employees and assist them in navigating complex tax challenges that come along with a globally mobile workforce. One day you could be analysing a client's tax residency position and another day you could be consulting clients on their Australian tax implications while they are considering a relocation or a long term company secondment opportunity.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied, and may include:
- Delivering accurate, practical and proactive individual and employment tax advice to clients on issues relating to mobile employees including double tax agreements, tax residency changes and tax planning.
- Acting as the primary contact for employees and also a contact for client management teams (HR and finance/tax).
- Assist mobile employees with their tax returns and tax matters.
- Work with national, regional and global teams to assist with the management of mobility programs and relationships.
- Collaborate with our national immigration, employment tax, payroll and US tax compliance teams to deliver high standard client services.
We’re looking for an agile, responsive individual who seeks technical and operational excellence.
The following attributes are important to the team:
- Ability to build personal relationships.
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire to learn and ask questions.
- An interest in global mobility tax matters.
Besides being part of a diverse company that is disrupting the global mobility market, we offer you:
- Valuable experience in a multidisciplinary team of 150 passionate professionals in Australia and 6,000 globally.
- A workspace where everyone is respected, valued, and free to be themselves.
- Inspiring and awesome colleagues as well as a forward-looking and accessible leadership.
- Flexible working options for all employees, including working from home and remote working.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Employee networks and social committees to get you involved in what you are passionate about.
- And much more!