Employer reference: REF1425S
At Vialto we create connections that build careers and international companies, connecting people with their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we bring people, ideas and technologies together to unlock business and human growth.
As our People Operations Senior Associate - Americas - you will be a critical to the foundational creation of our People Operations Center. You will have the opportunity to work with a team advising on crucial HR matters. As the central contact person, your advice along the entire employee lifecycle will ensure operational excellence.
This role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of our HR Operations Center by advising on HR Operations and enabling relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for employees regarding operational excellence in your region and give support and advice throughout the entire employee lifecycle (e.g., payroll, benefits, certificates, retirement, personnel provisions).
- Collaborate within HR to enforce employee policies, practices, processes and procedures.
- Make program/process improvement recommendations.
- Identify and partner with appropriate colleagues/resources to problem solve and manage related communications efforts.
- Take ownership of the research and resolution of a variety of human resource related issues.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Utilize metrics for improved business outcomes.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed established service level agreements. Take steps to ensure work is error-free; may take similar steps and/or review work of others.
- 2 - 4 years of related HR experience
Candidate can be based out of United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Must be able to speak Portuguese.
- Knowledge of Spanish Language are asset.
- Critical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship building, communication and listening skills
- High emotional intelligence skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding the root cause and being able to disposition and/or refer the inquiry appropriately
- Strong case management and follow-up skills
- Forward thinking mindset
- Confident delivery of potentially unfavorable information
- Demonstrated experience controlling inbound phone call interactions; redirecting conversations as needed, etc.
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Prior experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to succinctly document conversations)
- Prior experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Demonstrated experience delivering end-to-end solutions to customers
- Ability to determine causes of operating errors and take corrective action
- Skilled in Excel, Google and digital solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Employee Relations experience
- HR Generalist experience
- Prior HR Shared Services experience
About Vialto Partners
Vialto Partners LLP is one of North America’s leading corporate immigration law firms. With more than two decades of experience and expertise in the niche fields of Canadian, US, and global immigration law, the firm provides a level of expertise, competence and strategic focus that ensures the best chance of success for corporate and individual clients worldwide. The firm’s Canadian immigration lawyers, US immigration attorneys and global immigration specialists have had the distinction of representing multinational corporations, as well as small- and medium-sized organizations and skilled professionals in a variety of industries, including but not limited to energy, IT, R&D, manufacturing, engineering, entertainment, telecommunications and finance.
Globally, Vialto Partners is a Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business, made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
Vialto Partners’ purpose is derived from the belief that they can make a difference in the world by promoting mobility and global careers as a positive force for good. Their purpose is to make mobility and global careers easy so businesses can grow, and societies can thrive.
Previously operating as the global mobility tax and immigration business of PwC, Vialto Partners is an independent organization dedicated to connecting people, ideas, and technology that can sparke meaningful change. With the investment support of CD&R, Vialto Partners is hyper-focused on a seamless cross-border experience for clients, while accelerating investment in technology and new services.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.