Employer reference: JR901094
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Intake Period: January - June 2024
As an Intern in our Employment Tax Team, you will work with other professional staff and gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied, and may include:
- Assist in the preparation of employer tax documents, individual income tax computations and returns.
- Assist in providing tax and business advice
- Collect and check completeness of tax filing information
- Input information into tax system
- Online filing of tax returns
- Liaising and submitting documents to the relevant authorities (e.g. Malaysian Inland Revenue Board, Malaysian Employees Provident Fund, SOCSO, etc.)
- Assist in administrative matters.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
We’re looking for an agile, responsive individual who seeks technical and operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate possesses a tertiary qualification in any discipline.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Self-starter and learner with the ability to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation and a positive can-do attitude
- Client-oriented and team-oriented;
- Accountability and taking ownership of work
- Excellent attention to detail.