Employer reference: JR901523
At Vialto Partners we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas, and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
Working at Vialto Partners is about getting the chance to be part of a multinational and dynamic team by bringing Finance expertise. It is about driving innovation, bringing up bold solutions and catching opportunities all while leaving your own personal footprint. Working with us means working with highly skilled and interesting people – and to do the work that matters.
Our current vacancy - Finance Manager is a global role. You will be covering and supporting our VVN locations across the globe - Canada, US, Morocco, Poland, India, Malasia, Singapore. Finance Manager will be reporting and closely working with existing Senior Manager and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
• A minimum experience of 6-8 years in the field of finance (FP&A).
• Bachelor’s/ master’s degree in finance or MBA or any other relevant finance degree.
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills • Previous experience in FP&A domain, good understanding of Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial analysis
• Good understanding of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and treasury (limited) functions
• Management Reporting
• Ready to be working as an individual contributor.
• Overall, understanding of Transfer Pricing, international Tax and VAT will be advantage but not essential.
• MS office knowledge, especially MS Excel (handle macros, financial formulas etc.)
• Power BI and Alteryx knowledge will be preferred.
What´s in it for you? • Comprehensive Health Care Insurance
• Comprehensive Insurance Group Program • Pension
• This is a remote role but preferably to have someone from Bangalore/Kolkata (not mandatory)