Employer reference: JR902189
Vialto Partners is one of the leading providers of solutions for global mobility, taxation and immigration. We are an international network of over 6,000 employees who share their knowledge, experience and ideas. We are the only stand-alone global mobility company, focusing entirely on the people that are growing their employers’ businesses.
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
If you’re looking for a challenging, exciting job, look no further!
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment? Are you eager to take on the responsibility for a wide range of tasks and responsibilities and do you enjoy making connections with people? Then we might be looking just for you!
As office manager, you ensure that your colleagues are satisfied with their working environment, and everything runs smoothly in the office. Your main priority is that our employees can focus on their jobs without unnecessary delays. Also, you will have an important role in our vendor management.
Because we were recently founded as a company and moved into a beautiful office in Amsterdam, there is plenty of work to be done. That is why we are looking for an office manager who proactively identifies and resolves tasks and issues and enjoys fulfilling his/her role with a high degree of independence.
Important duties and responsibilities are expected to cover the following:
- administrative tasks, such as processing mail and vendor invoices
- supporting our senior management with administrative tasks
- facility tasks, such as keeping the stock of office supplies in order and maintaining a pleasant working space
- answering and, if necessary, transferring incoming telephone calls
- organizing meetings, company outings and gatherings
- maintaining personnel administration
- arrange for small gifts and presents for our employees’ anniversaries
- support the onboarding and offboarding process
- participating in the building community of our office
You want to gain new knowledge but also share what you already know. Besides this, you get energized from extending your network and you aim to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. You are ready for a new challenge and enjoy figuring out and learning new things.
- completed HBO studies
- are able to work independently and without guidance and to take initiative
- are stress-resistant and able to keep an overview
- are an organizational talent and good planner
- have a structured personality with an eye for detail
- have great communication and social skills
- are fluent in Dutch and have good English skills in speaking and writing.
What we have to offer
- Valuable experience in a multidisciplinary team of over 120 passionate professionals in the Netherlands and over 6,000 globally
- A flexible working schedule whereby working from home occasionally if possible
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including an annual well-being budget and 30 vacation days
- A fun team environment, supporting you to thrive and unlock your full potential
- Summer and winter celebrations as well as other (fun) team gatherings
- Travel cost reimbursement, laptop and iPhone that can also be used for personal purposes