Employer reference: JR901993
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
- Process complex payroll activities, including benefits and retirement deductions, tax reporting, and compliance duties for a specific country or group of smaller countries.
- Train and support new payroll specialists.
- Resolve escalated payroll discrepancies and respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Collaborate with the payroll team leader on process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in internal audits to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Work closely with HR and Finance to ensure seamless integration of payroll systems.
- Assist with payroll system implementation and improvements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of payroll procedures and policies.
- 2-3 years of Italian payroll experience.
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex payroll activities.
- Experience in providing training and support to a team.
- Proven track record in resolving escalated payroll issues.
- Experience in conducting internal audits.
- Experience in collaboration with other departments, specifically HR and Finance.
- Knowledge and experience in working with payroll and labor laws.
- Fluent Italian and English is required
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google suite and payroll software.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and strong analytical abilities.
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, HR, or related field.
Licenses/Certifications: Professional certification in Payroll, Finance, or HR from a recognized international institution preferred.