Employer reference: REF69N
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep immigration technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Vialto Partners global immigration team are hiring. This presents an opportunity to join a team of 100 plus immigration specialists working closely with colleagues in Global Tax services to deliver practical global mobility advice with a business focus. Our global immigration network provides immigration services in over 175 countries including work permits, technology driven business visa support, document procurement and legalisation services, private client matters and immigration consultancy services.
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and immigration experience, helping our clients solve their complex immigration issues from strategy to execution. Innovation forms a critical part of the role and you will be asked to continually reassess how we deliver immigration services to ensure the best experience for our clients and colleagues. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the casework of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Associates, Managers and above
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new / existing clients
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the delivery of large projects
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- The ideal candidate will have previous global immigration experience, having working in an immigration environment delivering immigration compliance services to corporate clients
- Strong client service skills
- Able to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation and a positive can do attitude
- Hard working and committed to completing tasks well with good attention to detail
- Ability to confidentially deal with demanding situations, people and requirements
- Proven organisational skills
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills that do not require review
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in use of standard office software