Employer reference: REF1457N
PwC's Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business to Become Independent Company Named Vialto Partners.
In October 2021, PwC announced the sale of its global mobility tax and immigration services business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) funds. Upon deal close, which is expected in the second quarter of 2022, the business will become an independent company called Vialto Partners.
CD&R is investing in the global mobility tax and immigration business, which will now be part of the CD&R portfolio. Vialto Partners, the new Global Mobility Tax, and Immigration Services Business, is made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
Vialto Partners’ purpose is derived from the belief that they can make a difference in the world by promoting mobility and global careers as a positive force for good. Their purpose is to make mobility and global careers easy so businesses can grow, and societies can thrive.
CD&R is investing in Vialto Partners because they see their growth potential. They are buying them because of the talent in their practice. Creating the new Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business will allow Vialto Partners to deliver the seamless, connected experience the market has been looking for, which will in turn create more opportunities.
The transaction will create an independent platform, hyper-focused on a seamless cross-border experience for clients, while accelerating investment in technology and new services. CD&R’s investment in the freestanding organization will enable the business to pursue its strategic ambitions in the mobility tax and immigration space, bringing the unique scale of investment required to enhance the business’ global operating and delivery model.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.
We can’t wait for you to get started!
Job Profile Name: Sr. S/4HANA Procurement Functional Analyst
Our Enterprise Services organization is looking for a Sr. S/4HANA Procurement Functional Analyst to lead the ERP procurement team in India. The Procurement lead is accountable for managing the successful design, build, test and run activities of the Global SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Procurement module with Ariba Guided Buying and Commerce Automation. This role will set and execute on a strategic vision and roadmap for the organization by collaborating with stakeholders and executive leadership. The role will act as a strategic thought partner and liaison between several cross functional teams. The SAP Procurement lead is responsible for selecting, developing, and retaining leading-edge talent, as well as ensuring the team has the skills and capabilities to meet business needs.
- Leads the Procure to Pay functional team through build, testing and deployment phases of S/4HANA Cloud implementation, including coaching and mentoring a team of IT professionals
- Demonstrates extensive experience and a proven record of success leading the teams in configuration of the procurement modules in SAP.
- Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders and contribute to achieving business goals.
- Develop and sustain effective “trusted advisor” relationships with stakeholders – including senior leaders to provide credible insight and advice about leveraging technology for business effectiveness and competitiveness
- Provide insights and empower the team to accomplish work and meet business demands and develops workforce strategy to meet the Company’s current and future software needs through hiring and building talent
- Creates and maintains an environment that fosters open communication, learning, collaboration, transparency and inclusiveness
- Define and maintain business requirement documentation standards and collaborate with business partners to ensure that the requirements are captured correctly with clear and complete understanding of process and technology implications
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that all delivery activities are performed in an efficient, quality and compliant manner
- Ensure that all ERP Procurement Applications are reliable, resilient, secure and compliant
- Maintain effective relationship with strategic vendors (software and Application Maintenance Service providers)
- Experience related to leading ERP software preferably SAP S/4HANA solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in related discipline
- 6-7 years SAP experience in large scale implementation projects with at least 5 years in Procure to Pay areas.
- 2+ years management experience.
- 8+ years working in IT
- Excellent understanding of ERP (SAP) technologies. Good to have exposure in SAP S/4HANA Cloud on Multi-tenant mode
- Should have extensive experience leading the teams in configuration and implementation of Procurement modules.
- Experience in Designing and optimizing End to End SAP Procurement (S4 + Ariba) processes
- Have working experience in SAP S/4 HANA Procurement modules with Ariba in a Cloud environment.
- Good exposure to Ariba Guided buying and Commerce Automation and its integration to SAP S/4 Hana cloud environment.
- Experience working with technical and functional resources and following an Agile based delivery method.
- Expertise in configuration and implementation of various procurement functionalities in SAP system such as Purchase Requisitions, Contracts and Purchase Orders.
- Deep understanding of procurement processes like Service Purchase Orders, Vendor set up process, GR/IR Analysis etc.
- Good understanding of Ariba Guided buying processes like Guided buying-ad hoc-goods purchase, service purchases, limit items goods and limit items services.
- Good Understanding of SAP Ariba Commerce Automation integration to seamlessly connect from SAP S/4HANA to your suppliers in the Ariba Network.
- Have functional expertise in several procure to pay areas like, Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order related invoices, enhanced limit services PO in Ariba Network, Creation, and support of Business partners/Suppliers
- Lead teams to design, set-up, test, and deploy Procurement solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Should have experience in delivering projects with increased efficiency and reduced cost
- Interact and partner with C-level Executives and Senior Management to deliver successful projects
- Ability to understand the business requirements and identify areas that need support and growth
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors which includes understanding of current business trends.
- Experience with preparing and adhering to allocated budget. Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions, and build trust across the organization.
- Ability to guide teams on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Should have experience in planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expenses, providing recommendations and implementing changes.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Moderate travel to business offices across the portfolio and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in change management and governance
- Demonstrates continued personal and professional development
- Should have excellent time management and organizational skills to complete the tasks in a timely fashion.
- Should possess good analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Lead with a positive attitude and willingness to work outside normal hours to troubleshoot high priority issues as needed