Employer reference: JR902227
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations .As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Together with a team of personal tax specialists, you will advise HR teams of companies on the tax consequences of remunerating executives and employees both on a local and international level.
60-70% of your time will be spend on assisting clients to implement global mobility policies and processes, to follow up the compliance and to think further on a whole strategy.
The remaining 30-40% will be filled in with the search of new leads via business development and people management of the more junior people within the team.
You will assist individual taxpayers (both residents and non-residents) in structuring and managing their personal income tax situation, such as tax returns, salary/payroll calculations, cost projections
As first contact for the client’s HR responsible, you will have regular contacts and narrow collaboration with specialists in compensation and benefits, payroll, finance, legal, etc.
Your daily work will bring you in contact with people of varying cultures and nationalities which will help you to build a local and international network within Vialto Partners.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in law, (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Business Studies or Bachelor's degree in accountancy/Taxation or Law Practice
- Strong knowledge of Belgian Income Tax Law
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Personal Tax (individual income tax) preferably in a global mobility framework - nice to have: experience in a consultancy office.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Strong communication skills, client oriented and business minded, hands-on attitude, critical minded, stress resistant, team player, responsible for your and others’ development
What we offer!
- Valuable experience in a multidisciplinary team of over 150 passionate professionals in Belgium and 6000 globally.
- Continuous learning with training (both technical and soft skills) in Belgium and abroad.
- A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves.
- Inspiring and awesome colleagues as well as a forward-looking and very accessible leadership.
- Team events and celebrations, as well as time spent on community and charity activities.
- A flexible working schedule including homeworking.
We have this opportunity in different offices as below
- Antwerp office
- Brussels office
- Ghent office
- Liège office
- Antwerp and Ghent offices you are fluent in Dutch, and English
- Brussels office you are fluent in Dutch and English or French, and English
- Liege office you are fluent in French, and English