Employer reference: JR902525
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
· Executes Immigration operations as a primary source of knowledge and expertise to International assignees by initiating the first contact with the Global team and assignee.
· Monitors travel plans using tools and provides continual support and serves as a primary contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of inquiries.
· Responsible for tracking the Immigration process of an assigned group of customers.
· Possess working knowledge of managing international assignee populations of multi-national clients
· Possess deep functional knowledge of center operations and breadth of knowledge related to technology tools including emails and internet
· Under the guidance and supervision of management, is able to resolve issues within the realm of expertise
· Executes computational work, creating spreadsheets that require sorting, organizing and manipulation of data according to project specifications.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information in various technology platforms (databases, Internet applications, etc.)
· Data entry of financial information into various platforms. Helping with Billing.
. Manage special projects, assist with trainings to ensure high quality in the deliverables.
· Ability to merge, purge, reconcile, and archive data segments
· Ability to prepare and execute reports via the database and perform data analysis
· Respond to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally; readily offering assistance; contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
· Proactively seek instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance
· Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and accept change with an open and positive attitude
· Attention to detail, deadline oriented, able to manage time and self-administration of time and priorities.
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Organizational skills and listening skills
· Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group
· Understand assignment instructions and apply them as directed; seeks guidance when needed
· Team Based working environment. Understands personal and team roles, as well as responsibilities and objectives.
· Respects and maintains confidentiality of the client, staff and firm information
· Analytical Abilities
Education: Graduated or studying (3rd year or more) preferably (but not limited to) in Translation, Political Sciences, International Relations, Human Resources.
Strong computer aptitude with emphasis in Gmail, MS Office tools and Windows
Highly motivated, energetic, and resourceful
Time Management skills and ability to work with different offices
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
Intensive training in company
Professional career development
Private health insurance