Employer reference: JR900403
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
In this role, as Senior Manager overseeing Compliance and Reporting, you will be the first point to determine the course of action around any legal compliance requirements globally that our Talent Acquisition process needs to adhere to. You will lead the devising plans to mitigate compliance risks and will be seen as an Advisor to our Recruiters, HRBP’s and People Operations team around compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are the first point of contact for Legal and Regulatory Compliance requirements raised in each territory and ensuring we have a plan in place.
- You oversee the New Hire Background Check process (owning the policy, audits, clearances each week), working closely with the preboarding team to close out candidates
- You will oversee the vendor agreement with our Background Check provider, managing feedback and looking for ways for process improvement and increasing the candidate experience.
- You will be involved in any Compliance-related Audits where a TA input is required
- You help to ensure we have sustainable processes around immigration & right to work checks globally as well as meeting documentation requirements.
- You provide ongoing leadership coaching to Reporting Analyst
- You support in transformation and change processes
- You have a university degree (specialization of Business/Human Resources preferred)
- You have strong business acumen and are keen to understand the business and leadership development in-depth
- You have previous compliance and security experience
- You have experienced working in teams and managing complex legal requirements on a global basis.
- You work effectively in an agile team, providing leadership and coaching to junior team members
- You have excellent communication skills, are a networking-hero and enjoy collaborating with different teams, countries and departments
- You are empathetic, authentic, multi-tasking and highly solution-oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.