Employer reference: JR902282
At Vialto, we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together individuals, ideas, and technology to unlock business and human growth.
A career at Vialto will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital.
Our globally integrated solutions support global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, managed services, and digital solutions. As a trusted advisor of compliance, consulting and technology services to multinational corporations, we solve complex, cross-border workforce mobility challenges to ensure our clients and their employees have a consistent and compliant global mobility experience.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
• Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
• Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
• Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
• Contribute technical knowledge in the area of specialism.
• Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
• Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
• Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in understanding individual tax planning for employee cross-border movement including foreign national and expatriate issues, foreign tax compliance and the tax equalization process; managing international assignee populations of multi-national clients; and working in a professional service environment leveraging a worldwide network to best service clients.
• Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in utilizing technical skills in individual tax compliance, tax planning and expatriate tax program policy and administration design; identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
• Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
• Demonstrates success as tax technical business advisor, including developing new relationships, and making introductions to sell new services.
• Preferred familiarity with a CRM system.
• Demonstrates knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to; innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients; utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements.
• Knowledge of alternative fee arrangements, including the use of pricing tools, to provide a point of view on pricing strategies.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other business-related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance).
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 - 8 year(s)
CPA, Enrolled Agent, Member of the Bar, Global Professional in Human Resources or Global Remuneration Professional
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.