Employer reference: JR901503
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
The candidate will provide solution architecture leadership for enterprise-wide initiatives, ensuring the interests of multiple lines of businesses. They will work cross-functionally with stakeholders and delivery teams to maintain the integrity of the platform's architecture. The candidate will develop standards using best practices and preferred tools, with a deep understanding of security and infrastructure impact. They will describe the current state, define the future state, and create transition strategies for large and complex applications.
- Provide solution architecture leadership, thought leadership, and drive value creation for customers.
- Work cross-functionally and lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions.
- Design and develop prototype and proof-of-concept applications, and lead efforts in spiking value-added architectural designs and concepts.
- Evaluate and advise on the selection, use, and development of technology frameworks, while explaining architectural tradeoffs and showcasing reference architectures & designs.
- Collaborate with platform development teams, development engineers, cloud engineering, and stakeholders.
- Ensure the integrity of the platform's architecture.
- Develop standards using best practices, preferred tools, and techniques.
7+ years of experience in solution design and development, including lead Solution Architect role, with expertise in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework, SQL Server/NoSQL databases, and object-oriented design patterns.
Experience in building and deploying scalable apps using platform technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure) and event-driven architectures with messaging systems (Kafka, Azure Eventhubs, nats.io). Deep understanding of both RDBMS and No-SQL databases, and experience in architecting scalable web components for consistent user experience across large software products.
Excellent documentation and presentation skills, with a focus on driving value creation for customers and shaping technical solutions.