Employer reference: REF1437G
PwC's Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business to Become Independent Company Named Vialto Partners.
In October 2021, PwC announced the sale of its global mobility tax and immigration services business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) funds. Upon deal close, which is expected in the second quarter of 2022, the business will become an independent company called Vialto Partners.
CD&R is investing in the global mobility tax and immigration business, which will now be part of the CD&R portfolio. Vialto Partners, the new Global Mobility Tax, and Immigration Services Business, is made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
Vialto Partners’ purpose is derived from the belief that they can make a difference in the world by promoting mobility and global careers as a positive force for good. Their purpose is to make mobility and global careers easy so businesses can grow, and societies can thrive.
CD&R is investing in Vialto Partners because they see their growth potential. They are buying them because of the talent in their practice. Creating the new Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business will allow Vialto Partners to deliver the seamless, connected experience the market has been looking for, which will in turn create more opportunities.
The transaction will create an independent platform, hyper-focused on a seamless cross-border experience for clients, while accelerating investment in technology and new services. CD&R’s investment in the freestanding organization will enable the business to pursue its strategic ambitions in the mobility tax and immigration space, bringing the unique scale of investment required to enhance the business’ global operating and delivery model.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.
We can’t wait for you to get started!
Job Profile Name: Salesforce Business Consultant
Our Enterprise Services organization is looking for a Salesforce functional leader who is a key member of the Global CRM team. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us. As a leader of the team, you have a direct impact on design, standards, security, and feature enhancements for our user base in 41 countries, with 6,000 employees supporting 3000 clients.
The Salesforce Business Consultant will act as a domain expert to sales and marketing teams on the Salesforce platform and how it can be used for maximum impact according to the needs of the customers. With a technical and functional Salesforce background, the Salesforce Business Consultant will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the Salesforce platform including core CRM Sales Cloud, CRM Marketing Cloud, CPQ and other integrations related to the Platform.
With a strong blend of technical and business skills, the Salesforce Business Consultant uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and deliver the best solution.
What would you do?
- Lead Salesforce development projects from conceptualization to implementation and manage maintenance of the platform.
- Drive requirement sessions with Sales, Risk and Marketing business groups to gather requirements and derive user stories.
- Design & document flexible, scalable, and robust state-of-the-art architecture for Customer Relationship Management to meet the dynamic needs using Salesforce:
- Marketing Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Manage the administration and configuration of the Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platform of products.
- Provide leadership for the overall technical development, configuration and deployment of new functionality, enhancements to existing functionality, and defect remediation for our implementation (Marketing Cloud ,Sales Cloud) in partnership with Salesforce Solution architect and Technical Architect.
- Build and present quick prototype demos using the full Salesforce technology stack including declarative and programmatic capabilities of the Platform (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud).
- Maintain effective business relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact.
- Drive testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Ability to jump in and troubleshoot issues, put in a fix as needed.
- Identify problem areas (process and technical) and recommend solutions
- Lead the data migration and data load efforts from start to finish.
- Ability to adopt and learn other clouds as defined by the organization needs.
- Translate business and marketing needs into well-designed solutions.
- Develop responsive email templates and journeys.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge
- 8+ Years of overall experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect, Personalization Builder, Social Studio, Interaction Studio, Journey Builder, Email Studio and Advertising Studio.
- Experience working with Customer Data Platform, Marketing Intelligence (Datorama)
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline
- Experience with other Salesforce clouds and CPQ is a plus.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica , Alteryx is preferred
- Experience with at least one full large scale implementation of Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud supporting over 2000 users.