Employer reference: REF1458Z
PwC's Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business to Become Independent Company Named Vialto Partners.
In October 2021, PwC announced the sale of its global mobility tax and immigration services business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) funds. Upon deal close, which is expected in the second quarter of 2022, the business will become an independent company called Vialto Partners.
CD&R is investing in the global mobility tax and immigration business, which will now be part of the CD&R portfolio. Vialto Partners, the new Global Mobility Tax, and Immigration Services Business, is made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
Vialto Partners’ purpose is derived from the belief that they can make a difference in the world by promoting mobility and global careers as a positive force for good. Their purpose is to make mobility and global careers easy so businesses can grow, and societies can thrive.
CD&R is investing in Vialto Partners because they see their growth potential. They are buying them because of the talent in their practice. Creating the new Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business will allow Vialto Partners to deliver the seamless, connected experience the market has been looking for, which will in turn create more opportunities.
The transaction will create an independent platform, hyper-focused on a seamless cross-border experience for clients, while accelerating investment in technology and new services. CD&R’s investment in the freestanding organization will enable the business to pursue its strategic ambitions in the mobility tax and immigration space, bringing the unique scale of investment required to enhance the business’ global operating and delivery model.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.
We can’t wait for you to get started!
Our Enterprise Services organization is looking for S/4HANA Technical Manager to lead the SAP development & integrations team in India. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with development, maintenance, and support of applications in S/4HANA Cloud. The role will act as a strategic thought partner and liaison between several cross functional teams. The S/4HANA Technical Manager is responsible for selecting, developing, and retaining leading-edge talent, as well as ensuring the team has the skills and capabilities to meet business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development & integrations team through build, testing and deployment phases of S/4HANA Cloud implementation.
- Demonstrates extensive experience and a proven record of success leading the teams in S/4HANA development & integrations.
- Work alongside Onsite and Offshore team members to provide the highest quality application management solutions related to S/4HANA Cloud eco system; maintaining a hands-on role to manage operational performance efficiency measures, resource planning, leading the team in the identification of technical design, prototyping, testing, training and defining support processes and procedures
- Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders and contribute to achieving business goals.
- Develop and sustain effective “trusted advisor” relationships with stakeholders – including senior leaders to provide credible insight and advice about leveraging technology for business effectiveness and competitiveness
- Provide insights and empower the team to accomplish work and meet business demands and develops workforce strategy to meet the Company’s current and future software needs
- Creates and maintains an environment that fosters open communication, learning, collaboration, transparency and inclusiveness
- Define and maintain technical requirement documentation standards and collaborate with business partners to ensure that the requirements are captured correctly with clear and complete understanding of process and technology implications
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that all delivery activities are performed in an efficient, quality, and compliant manner
- Ensure that all SAP Applications are reliable, resilient, secure, and compliant
- Develop partners indirectly through coaching and mentoring on SAP architecture, best practices, frameworks, patterns and standards. Responsible for research and evaluation of new SAP technologies
- Maintain effective relationship with strategic vendors (software and Application Maintenance Service providers)
- Experience in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in related discipline
- 6-7 years SAP experience in large scale implementation projects with at least 5 years in SAP technical solutions areas.
- 3+ years management experience.
- 11+ years working in IT
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud concepts
- Knowledge in S/4HANA Cloud solutions (Extensibility, Security, Integration, Upgrades)
- Experience in analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering SAP Technical Architecture Solutions.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex SAP technology problems with components of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) around SAP integration suite and SAP extension suite.
- Knowledge of SAP Central Business Configuration (CBC) and SAP Cloud ALM.
- Exposure to traditional SAP Line of Business solutions like SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Ariba, Concur and SAP Analytics Cloud etc. for integration, extension, and analytics scenarios.
- Manage and support development of S/4HANA extensibility components including In App extensibility, Flexible workflow, Custom CDS Views, OData, Forms and email templates, custom fields, and logic, layout adaptation of user interface (UI), forms, and reports.
- Experience in managing technical development in SAP S/4HANA (ABAP, UI5, etc.) for custom RICEFW developments
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector, Eclipse & other SAP standard tools with respect to development.
- Hands-on experience in SAP ABAP developments, Fiori development, OData services, API services.
- Knowledge in SAP Role Administration and overall security concepts.
- Familiarity with SAP Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-on, SAML, APIs, X.509 certificates
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Foundry, Kyma, Kubernetes, SAP ABAP, SAP CAP, SAP RAP, SAP Integration Suite (API Management, Open Connectors, Event Mesh)
- Manage change control for configurations and system upgrades, including regression testing and coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Ability to monitor S4 HANA technical development by performing quality checks, code reviews as per industry standard development practices.
- Communicate technical issues, plans and solutions from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros and cons for recommended solutions centered around BTP.
- Manage IT SAP architecture technology standards, frameworks, patterns, reference model and roadmaps associated with SAP Platform.
- Strong leadership, project and team building skills - ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives by working effectively with others with a demonstrated ability to work cross-departmentally