Employer reference: REF862B
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we utilize a global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of
expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex employment tax and/or equity compensation issues. Professional skills and responsibilities for this level include but are not limited to:
- Delegate and review assignments from other staff
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how Vialto works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Tax, Economics, Finance, Business Administration/Management,
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding federal, state and local employment taxes, US and global equity compensation, and payroll processes.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success researching & analyzing tax laws, rules and regulations and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success with problem solving skills and the prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success interacting with various levels of client and firm management through both written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success as a tax technical professional researching business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
- Preferred Qualifications: CPA, Enrolled Agent
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree, Juris Doctorate
- Preferred Fields of Study: Accounting, Taxation,
- Additional Educational Preferences:
- Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
- Preferred Major GPA: 3.3