Employer reference: REF1313Z
A career in our Managed Services practice, within Workforce Tax, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost-efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, human resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
A role in our Managed Services practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies & deliver extraordinary business results through their people. Our team helps companies streamline & effectively manage their international assignment program in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance & accounting in addition to mobility policy, process & governance consulting.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Vialto Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Develop specialized expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops program policies and processes by conducting competitive assessments and aligning program design with client’s global and local business needs;
- Contributes to the design/marketing of global mobility surveys; and,
- Supports and collaborates with peers by implementing and communicating changes to improve existing or developing new processes, conducts research to identify trends and industry leading practices, recommends solutions to meet the evolving needs of business, HR, and mobile employees, and executes ongoing updates/improvements to programs and processes.
Program advisory services
- Facilitates the assignment/relocation of mobile employees by understanding and providing information on relevant policies, procedures, and available resources to client stakeholders;
- Analyzes/interprets key factors impacting return on investment (ROI) of programs and presents findings on program effectiveness to clients; and,
- Oversees team’s delivery of policy briefings to mobile employees.
- Oversees delivery of services to clients for quality and timeliness;
- Establishes team is operating within process/budget standards; and,
- Provides customer service by responding to requests from clients/suppliers; provides a positive experience.
Supplier vendor management
- Manages ongoing client supplier relationships; establishes suppliers provide high quality service to clients.
- Understands laws, regulations, and policies for global and local business, develops processes for staff teams for implementation, and partners with client’s functional teams (such as Corporate Tax) to support mobility due diligence;
- Consults with client’s functional teams to establish mobile employee compliance with local requirements and regulations; and,
- Advises clients on factors impacting relocation/assignment decisions (e.g., international taxation, employment law) and provides recommendations.
Relocation, Immigration and Tax
- Collaborates with client’s functional teams to integrate related policies in Global Mobility programs/initiatives;
- Collaborates with other teams on related deliverables;
- Treats others with fairness and respect, and shows empathy and compassion; and,
- Models compliance and represents the Vialto values.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA, Enrolled Agent, Member of the Bar, Global Professional in Human Resources or Global
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a global mobility advisor with deep specialization in all areas of global mobility (tax, relocation, immigration, compensation, benefits, finance, accounting, payroll),, including developing new relationships, making introductions to sell new services and doing so with a "One Firm" service mindset. Preferred familiarity with a CRM system. Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including the following areas:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients;
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements; and,
- Demonstrating knowledge of alternative fee arrangements, including the use of pricing tools, to provide a point of view on pricing strategies.