Employer reference: REF1453O
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging
the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to
evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock
business and human growth.
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital.
You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
Our globally-integrated solutions support global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, managed services, and digital solutions. As a trusted advisor of compliance, consulting and technology services to multinational corporations, we solve complex, cross-border workforce mobility challenges to ensure our clients and their employees have a consistent and compliant global mobility experience.
As a senior associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree Required Fields of Study: Accounting Additional Educational Requirements: Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance).
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
● Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in individual tax planning for employee cross-border movement including foreign national and expatriate issues, foreign tax compliance and the tax equalization process and managing international assignee populations of multinational clients.
● Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding individual tax compliance, tax planning and expatriate tax program policy and administration design; identifying and addressing client needs:
● Actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services
● Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues
● Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members
● Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner
● Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
● As a tax technical professional, demonstrates ability to research business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals.
● Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
○ Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions
○ Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools. Exposure to pricing, client value and the negotiation process - including reviewing contracts and finding opportunities to introduce new pricing options
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.