Employer reference: JR902467
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Our globally integrated solutions support global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, managed services, and digital solutions. As a trusted advisor of compliance, consulting and technology services to multinational corporations, we solve complex, cross-border workforce mobility challenges to ensure our clients and their employees have a consistent and compliant global mobility experience.
- Prepare deliverables (prepare letter of assignment for the assignees, review and audit expenses submitted by assignees during the assignment period, manage assignees' benefits)
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Responsible for self review of deliverables before handing them over for review
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of specialism
- Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed
- Team player. Understands personal and team roles as well as based on responsibilities and objectives
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented and able to manage time and self-administration of time and priorities
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of client, staff and firm information
- Analytical Abilities
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conducts
- Degree in any discipline
- Proficient in Chinese language (C1 level for both writing and speaking skills)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking
- MS Excel knowledge
Please Note: This role is for a fixed-term contract of 6 months with potential conversion to permanent employment base on performance.