Employer reference: JR902217
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Our globally integrated solutions support global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, managed services, and digital solutions. As a trusted advisor of compliance, consulting and technology services to multinational corporations, we solve complex, cross-border workforce mobility challenges to ensure our clients and their employees have a consistent and compliant global mobility experience.
- Prepare Malaysian personal tax returns and other relevant tasks
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
- Able to pay attention to details and deliver work at the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Utilize available technical resources to enhance international tax knowledge
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed
- Team player. Understands personal and team roles as well as based on responsibilities and objectives
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to compliance matters
- Diploma in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and resilience
- MS Excel knowledge
Please Note: This role is for a fixed-term contract of 6 months with potential conversion to permanent employment base on performance.